A limited-availability box released as The Dram Team's box of the month for July 2017, with Twitter Tasting scheduled for 29th June at 7:00pm.
A superb tasting set (see "What's in the box?" below) featuring a trio of vertical tasting pairs from three fantastic distilleries:
- The Glen Moray Elgin Heritage 12 and 15 year olds, Speyside single malts released last August that are wonderfully soft and gorgeously smooth.
- The Old Pulteney 12 and 17 year old single malts from the Highlands, famously maritime in character. The 17 year expression is now discontinued, so will become increasingly rare and hard to find.
- A sherry-influenced pair of Speyside single malts from Glenfarclas, their 10 and 25 year olds (our super-premium Sixth Dram this month).
Get a box while you still can, and come join us on Twitter if it's not too late!
- What's in the box?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe tasting note cards
- A guided tour of the flight, in letter form
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £30 to as high as £80), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £175 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.