Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched within 3-5 working days.
A limited-availablity box that featured as The Dram Team's box of the month for January 2018, Grain & Grape features a tasty set of whiskies finished or matured in a variety of wine casks.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Glen Moray - Aged 10 Years - Chardonnay Cask - A delightfully soft Speyside matured exclusively in Chardonnay casks for 10 years.
- Mackmyra - Skördetid - Amarone Cask - A seasonal special edition from the Swedish whisky maker, in an intriguing collaboration with Italian wine makers Masi.
- Starward - Wine Cask Edition - A really stunning 2.25 year old ""Australian spirit drink"". For such young spirit, it packs incredible flavour.
- Inchmurrin - Madeira Wood Finish - Lovely Madeira sweetness mingles wonderfully with the fresh character of this Highland Scotch.
- The Ardmore - Port Wood Finish - 12 Years Old - A beautiful, well-aged blend of Island peat and soft notes from the Port cask influence.
- Ledaig - Aged 19 Years - Marsala Cask Finish (Whisky Exchange Exclusive) - A whomping great peat hit with delicate soft undertones of fruity Marsala. Wow!
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.