Please note: UK only. Order by 2pm on Fri 21st Dec for delivery before Christmas. Price includes next day premium courier service, with text/email notifications.
Especially for Christmas, a one-off special edition of our out-of-the-ordinary whisky tastings, featuring a specially selected set of festive drams.
Our "A very Sherry Whiskymas" line-up features a tasty selection of five premium Scotch whiskies that have been matured in sherry casks, with an excellent and sold-out English whisky making up the full set of six.
Sherry-matured whiskies are full of Christmas flavours, with notes of dried and stewed fruits, and sweet festive spices like cinnamon and ginger. Some of these drams are like liquid Christmas cake!
Note: Gift wrap & Tasting glass add-ons available (see drop down menu). We offer a free custom-printed gift note service (please enter your message on the cart page where indicated).
The six whiskies in our special festive box are:
- Tamdhu 10 year old - A classic sherry-matured Scotch, previously shortlisted for "Whisky of the Year " by The Whisky Exchange (The UK's biggest online retailer of whisky).
- Tomintoul 12 year old - Soft, sweet and creamy; a lovely Oloroso cask matured Scotch. This is an award-winning limited edition from Tomintoul, whose whiskies are known by the moniker "the gentle dram".
- English Whisky Co. Chapter 10 - Oloroso cask - This out-of-production expression from the St George distillery is hard to come by, and matured in sherry casks they import from Spain themselves.
- Kilchoman Loch Gorm - A smoky, chocolatey limited-release sherry bomb from this farm distillery on the island of Islay, where the end-to-end production process is done entirely on site, as was traditional in years gone by.
- Glengoyne 18 year old - A very well-aged premium dram that is a classic of the sherry-matured genre. A mix of refill and first-fill sherry casks means this explodes with rich spice and festive fruit influences.
- Balblair 1999 - Our premium sixth dram sampler is an exclusive bottling by "The Whisky Exchange", the UK's biggest online whisky retailer, and is one of The Dram Team founder Chris Borrow's top 3 whiskies of the last year!
For full product contents see "What's in the Box?" below, or click here.
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.