Note: Pre-order. Release date 1st June 2020.
Join our quarterly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for June 2020, Incredible Indies: Douglas Laing features an absolutely barnstorming selection of whiskies from this Dram Team indie bottling favourite.
Tuck into some real treats as we explore Scotch whisky with the very best of Douglas Laing's incredible independent range...
- Double Barrel - Speyside & Lowland - Just two casks from two distilleries, combined. A brilliant way to make whisky!
- Provenance - Blair Athol 12 Years Old Sherry Matured - Full maturation in a refill sherry butt makes this a very special dram.
- Clan Denny - Jura 2008 Vintage 11 Years Old - The well-kept secret in Douglas Laing's portfolio, Clan Denny do fanastic indie bottlings from famous distilleries.
- Single Minded - Caol Ila 10 Years Old - A super-small batch release of 10 year old spirit from this very popular Islay distillery.
- Remarkable Regional Malts - Rock Island - A coastal and smoky flavour bomb, blending malts from Scotland's most famous whisky producing islands.
- Xtra Old Particular - Girvan 30 Years Old - Oh my! An incredibly well-aged single grain whisky - a true indulgence at £180 for a full bottle!
Not enough whisky? Click here to get this box and become a member of our monthly tasting club instead.