- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.