Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for July 2020, Worldwide Whiskies is an epic exploration of international drams, taking in a mix of eye-opening surprises and well-known classic styles from around the globe. Exactly the staycation every whisky fan needs!
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Mackmyra - Grönt Te - Swedish single malt aged in both sherry and green tea casks. Yes…green tea!
- Amrut - Single Malt - India drinks more whisky than any other country. This single malt shows they know their stuff.
- Nikka - Days - A classic easy-sipping and vibrant Japanese blend. Perfect summer sipper.
- Michter's - US Number 1, Original Sour Mash Whiskey - Award winning American whiskey from this top US distiller.
- Lambay Whiskey - Small Batch Blend, Cognac Cask Finish - Wonderfully smooth Irish dram, with an unusual cognac cask finish bringing a tasty twist.
- Whistlepig - Aged 10 Years, Barrel #4176, Whisky Exchange Exclusive - An one-of-its-kind single barrel bottling of well-aged rye from this category leading distiller. Epic stuff!
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.