Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£22.50)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£27.50)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability edition and The Dram Team's Tasting Club box of the month for April 2019, Sibling Sippers features a trio of distillery pairings, exploring the similarities and differences between single malt Scotch siblings.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Deanston - Virgin Oak - This highly sippable Highland single malt has a lovely zesty fresh character thanks to a 6 month spell in brand new virgin oak casks.
- Deanston - 18 Years Old Bourbon Matured - A limited edition release aged exclusively in Bourbon barrels for 18 long years, adding oodles of smooth vanilla and honey to the fresh spirit character.
- Bunnahabhain - Stiùireadair - Meaning "helmsman", this limited edition pays homage to the chap adorning the bottle, and is a lovely sherried island dram, simultaneously creamy and coastal.
- Bunnahabhain - Toiteach A Dhà - Another limited edition coastal dram, the "Smoky Two" has a wonderful touch of peat, perfectly complimenting the robust spirit and delicate sherry cask influence.
- The Arran Malt - Aged 14 Years - This Island dram's fruity character is perfectly balanced in a marriage of Sherry and Bourbon casks, aged for no less than 14 years.
- The Arran Malt - Aged 21 Years - The gem in this month's single malt Scotch crown, this very special "Sixth Dram" is aged 21 years and released in limited numbers. Wonderful colour and depth of character to match. A drop to treasure!
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.