Join our quarterly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99)
Please note: Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for August 2021, Scotch Spectacular is a joyous journey around Scotland, with a few twists and turns - and surprises - along the way!
From Islay to Highlands, from single malt to single grain, we explore regional styles and varieties of whiskies from a wide range of Scotch producers. Come along for the ride and discover the hidden gems of Scotland.
The six whiskies in this limited edition box are:
- Malt Riot - Glasgow Vat No.6 - A riotous celebration of Scotland's malted spirit, starring Glasgow Distillery's 1770 single malt at its heart
- Provenance - Teaninich, Aged 8 Years - Rare single malt from the only Highlands whisky distillery to use high-tech mash filters
- Glengoyne - Aged 10 Years - Classic, gentle, fruity Highland single malt with a Sherry influence
- Scallywag - The Chocolate Edition - Rich, sherry cask-aged blend of top Speyside malts, hand-chosen for their cocoa notes
- Elements of Islay - Peat, Pure Islay - Islay in a bottle! Batch-made blend of around 60 casks from Islay's finest distilleries
- That Boutique-y Whisky Co. - Cameronbridge, Batch 4 27 Year Old - Well-aged single grain from Scotland's oldest (and largest) grain distillery
Not enough whisky? Click here to get this box and become a member of our monthly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 12.5ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!