Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for August 2020, in Lowland Showdown we pit three compelling Lowland malts against three enticing Lowland grains in a very tasty regional tête-à-tête.
Whether you’re a malt maniac or go gaga for grain, you’re bound to find a Lowlander to go loony over!
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Glasgow 1770 - The Original - The first ever release from this young distillery, marking a new whisky era in Glasgow!
- Bladnoch - 10 Year Old - A very premium single malt from the "Queen of the Lowlands".
- The Epicurean - Edinburgh Edition, Cask Strength - A cask strength malt blend from a limited edition of just 600 bottles.
- Whisky Broker - North British, Aged 12 Years - A compelling youthful single grain from this hidden gem of an indie bottler.
- Old Particular - Port Dundas, 13 Years Old - A rare chance to sample a dram from a closed distillery. Enjoy it while you can!
- Whisky Broker - Cameronbridge, Aged 36 Years - A remarkably old single grain Scotch - a firm favourite style here at The Dram Team.
Monthly whisky too much? After ordering, drop a note to our Whisky Butler at Woodhouse@thedramteam.co.uk and he can change your order frequency.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends.