Join our quarterly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for October 2020, this special Loch Lomond Distillery Edition is a showcase of the fascinating array of spirit styles that Loch Lomond produce.
Sample the full depth and breadth of their tasty range and learn a little about what makes Loch Lomond such a unique and special distillery.
The six Loch Lomond whiskies in this distillery edition are:
- Aged 12 Years - Perfectly Balanced - Fruity, fragrant, but with a hint of peat smoke - it really is perfectly balanced
- Aged 12 Years - Fruity and Sweet - Inchmurrin - Unpeated malt with distinctive fruitiness, from unique straight-neck stills
- Aged 12 Years - Smoke and Spice - Inchmoan - Varying levels of peat make this a smoke-driven stop on our Loch Lomond tour
- Aged 14 Years - Fruit and Cinnamon - A Limousin oak finish adds complexity to this unpeated 14-year-old malt
- Peated Single Grain - Floral and Smoky 100% Malted Barley - A rare chance to try a peated single grain whisky - must be tasted to be believed!
- Aged 21 Years - Elegant, rich, and delicately smoky - the ultimate showcase of Loch Lomond's whisky-making prowess
Not enough whisky? Click here to get this box and become a member of our monthly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends.