Join our quarterly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for September 2020, this edition of Incredible Indies features whisky treasure-hunters extraordinaire The Single Cask, experts at seeking out unusual and high quality Scotches. An all cask-strength high-impact treat for the taste buds.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Linkwood - 2011, Aged 8 Years - Lively, fruity and refreshing single malt from this little-known Speyside distillery
- Benrinnes - 2009, Aged 10 Years - A sweet and juicy take on this notoriously "meaty" Speysider.
- Auchroisk - 2008, Aged 11 Years - A rarely bottled single malt full of zesty citrus and spice flavours.
- Blair Athol - 2011, Aged 8 Years - Elegant, refined and wise beyond its years - a Highland hidden gem
- Caol Ila - 2013, Aged 6 Years - A young, vibrant and very smoky whisky from one of Islay's best
- Girvan - 1990, Aged 29 Years - Remarkably well-aged single grain, full of mouthwatering complexity
Not enough whisky? Click here to get this box and become a member of our monthly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.