Too late for this box? Pre-order our July 2020 box over here.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for June 2020, Incredible Indies: Douglas Laing features an absolutely barnstorming selection of whiskies from this Dram Team indie bottling favourite.
Tuck into some real treats as we explore Scotch whisky with the very best of Douglas Laing's incredible independent range...
- Double Barrel - Speyside & Lowland - Just two casks from two distilleries, combined. A brilliant way to make whisky!
- Provenance - Blair Athol 12 Years Old Sherry Matured - Full maturation in a refill sherry butt makes this a very special dram.
- Clan Denny - Jura 2008 Vintage 11 Years Old - The well-kept secret in Douglas Laing's portfolio, Clan Denny do fanastic indie bottlings from famous distilleries.
- Single Minded - Caol Ila 10 Years Old - A super-small batch release of 10 year old spirit from this very popular Islay distillery.
- Remarkable Regional Malts - Rock Island - A coastal and smoky flavour bomb, blending malts from Scotland's most famous whisky producing islands.
- Xtra Old Particular - Girvan 30 Years Old - Oh my! An incredibly well-aged single grain whisky - a true indulgence at £180 for a full bottle!
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.