Join our quarterly club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£22.50)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£27.50)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box that featured as The Dram Team's box of the month for March 2019, Cask Magic features an intriguing line up of six Scotches, each with an unusual cask maturation backstory...
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- The Arran Malt - Amarone Cask Finish - Finished in Amarone casks from an artisanal Italian red wine maker. Bellissimo!
- Glenfiddich - Aged 15 Years - Unique Solera Reserve - Sherry and bourbon cask-matured spirit married together in a unique Oregon pine Solera vat for increased depth of flavour.
- The Balvenie - Caribbean Cask - Aged 14 Years - Famous Speyside spirit finished in West Indian rum casks for a tropical twist.
- Jura - Aged 18 Years - Red Wine Finish - Well-aged iconic Island whisky finished in red wine casks - Premier Grand Cru Classe Bordeaux barrels, no less. Magnifique!
- Ailsa Bay - Sweet Smoke - Micro Maturation - An exciting micro maturation process in baby bourbon barrels accelerates maturation of this sweet/smokey Lowland Scotch.
- Clynelish 1996, Aged 21 Years - Whisky Exchange Exclusive By Signatory Vintage - 21 wonderful years ageing in a first-fill sherry butt means this cask was worthy of being hand-picked for the Whisky Exchanges 10th anniversary whisky show. Very special stuff indeed.
Want to join our monthly club instead? Click here to get this box and join the more regular whisky fun!
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.