Join our quarterly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for March 2020, Incredible Indies is a celebration of three fantastic independent bottlers, featuring primarily single cask releases of rarely-seen distilleries.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Berry Bros. & Rudd - The Classic Range Peated Cask - An incredible bang-for-your-buck blended malt with a heady mix of fruit and soft peat.
- The Single Cask - Port Dundas 2009 Aged 9 Years - A real taste of whisky history from this once glorious - but now closed - distillery.
- Secret Spirits - Glenallachie 2009 Aged 9 Years - A rarely-seen single malt at whopping strength & intensely flavoursome. Phwoar!!
- Secret Spirits - Royal Brackla 2006 Aged 12 Years - Another uncommon single malt from one of Scotland's oldest distilleries.
- The Single Cask - Croftengea 2007 Aged 11 Years - Uncommon and heavily peated spirit from Loch Lomond distillery, matured in ex-bourbon barrels.
- Berry Bros. & Rudd - Glentauchers 1996 Aged 21 Years - A well-aged, mellow and complex dram from the UK's oldest indie bottler.
Not enough whisky? Click here to get this box and become a member of our monthly tasting club instead.
- What's in our boxes?
- How it works...
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.