A very special limited edition box featuring six of the whiskies from Ian Buxton's fantastic "101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die" book (revised edition from November 2016).
This extra premium line-up features the following whiskies:
- #9 - Balblair Vintage 1999 (25ml)
- #10 - Balcones Baby Blue (25ml)
- #28 - Compass Box Great King St. Artist's Blend (25ml)
- #61 - Kilchoman Sanaig (25ml)
- #66 - Longrow Peated (25ml)
- Sixth Dram - #14 - The Balvenie Tun 1509 (10ml taster)
The 5 x 25ml whiskies range from £35 up to £65 for a regular bottle, with the super-premium Sixth Dram by The Balvenie retailing at £300.
Start your "101 Whiskies" journey now with The Dram Team. Sláinte!
Please note: Book not included in this option
- What's in the box?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe tasting note cards
- A guided tour of the flight, in letter form
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £30 to as high as £80), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £175 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.