We are The Dram Team, a monthly whisky subscription club delivering out-of-the-ordinary whisky tastings right to people's doors. We're looking for an enthusiastic whisky-loving apprentice - our very own "Dramprentice" - to join our team part-time and contribute to every aspect of our operations, from production through to marketing through to...wait for it...whisky tasting!
Before reading on to learn more about the role and how to apply, take a look at this video introduction to our business.
About The Dramprentice
Our Dramprentice will play a role in many different areas of our business:
- Primary role will be assisting with day-to-day production and operations
- Supporting our marketing, particularly through social media
- Contributing to the updating and maintenance of our website
- Helping with customer enquiries and service
- Tasting whiskies for curation and tasting note purposes
Our Dramprentice should be:
- Based in or around the Bristol area (within reach of The Dram Team office)
- Passionate & knowledgeable about whisky
- Smart, creative, resourceful & willing to bring energy to the whatever the task at hand might be
- Friendly, good with people & all around sociable
- IT literate with experience in word processing, Excel, social media and ideally some HTML coding experience
Our Dramprentice will get:
- A competitive intern salary
- Flexible working hours & location
- Experience working in the whisky industry
- Opportunity to attend whisky events around the UK
- Chance to join a growing, fast-moving and exciting start up
- Receive a complimentary tasting box each month
How to apply
There are two simple steps in the first part of our application process:
- Send a CV (2 pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't be shy - get creative and let us know why you'd be the Dramprentice we're looking for...
- Tweet to us @thedramteam with a tasting note for your favourite whisky - have fun, entertain us & show off your social media skills!
Good luck and cheers!
Chris, Greg & James - The Dram Team Founders