A limited-availability edition, this box is a celebration of The Dram Team's very own Greg Dillon releasing his inaugural whisky book, The GreatDrams of Scotland, and features whiskies Greg tells tales of in the book itself:
- The Famous Grouse 16 Year Old - A limited edition age statement release of this world-famous blend. A cut above its more mainstream sibling expression.
- Glenfiddich 18 Year Old - The older brother to the very popular 12 year old dram from Glenfiddich, and a beautiful apple-y Speysider.
- Ardmore Legacy - A lovely peated Highland dram, from the very first distillery Greg visited, and still a firm favourite (indeed, he selected it for his very own GreatDrams bottling!)
- Wemyss Malts Peat Chimney - A stonking sweet, smoky, peaty, salty blend featuring a famous Islay malt.
- Laphroaig 10 Year Old - Probably Greg's favourite distillery, and still a staple on his shelves - a heavily peated classic.
- Kininvie 23 Year Old - Our special sixth dram in this box is a well-aged gem from the rarely seen Kininvie distillery. Coming with a price tag of £125 for a half-bottle, this is real drop of delight for our Dram Teamers!
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.