Please note: Please allow 5 days (1 working week) for delivery via premium courier service with 1-hour delivery notifications. Price includes delivery. UK only. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
Introducing the first ever, extra-special, Dram Team "Shiny" edition box and an extremely limited tasting set: Rye January.
(While it might not be January anymore, we think any time of year is a good time to be trying delicious ryes!)
This box is a pun-based tribute to one of our favourite whiskey styles: Rye! On the rise globally, rye is still relatively unknown here in the UK.
To help rye-ght that wrong, we've curated this special selection of 6 exceptional small batch, artisanal rye whiskies from around the world. Hoo-rye!
The six ryes in this special Shiny Edition box are:
- East London Liquor Co. - London Rye - 2020's rye release from this ultra-cool London distillery combines a unique variety of casks, including sherry, bourbon and chestnut!
- That Boutique-y Rye Co. - Peerless, Aged 3 Years, Batch 1 - Single cask release from recently revived Kentucky heritage brand Peerless, aged for 3 years.
- That Boutique-y Rye Co. - Stauning, Aged 3 Years, Batch 1 - Rye whisky with a Danish flare from coastal Denmark distillery, Stauning.
- Kyrö Malt Rye - Recently released 100% rye whisky from Finland, made entirely from Finnish malted rye.
- Sonoma County Distilling Co. - Cherrywood Rye - A rare smoked rye whiskey from California, this whiskey includes a small portion of cherrywood-smoked barley.
- Whistlepig - 15 Year Old - An extremely well aged Vermont oak-finished rye from rye veterans, Whistlepig.
Shiny Editions are special one-off, extra-limited edition tasting sets that offer a unique range of whiskies to what you might expect in our box-of-the-month. The whiskies inside are usually either a little bit rarer, or a little more expensive than usual.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!