Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99)
Please note: Please allow up to 5 days (1 working week) for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for April 2021, Worldwide Whiskies is a whistle-stop, whisky-fueled waltz around the world.
6 expertly-chosen global drams, from Swedish single malt to extremely well-aged bourbon, await you on this journey. Not sure if you'll be able to go abroad this year for your summer holidays? Don't worry, we'll bring the world to you - the world of whisky, that is!
The six whiskies in this special edition box are:
- Mackmyra - Intelligens - The world's first whisky designed with the aid of artificial intelligence, from well-loved Swedish whisky pioneers
- Penderyn - Portwood - The port finish complements this fruity, floral Welsh spirit producing a wonderfully soft, yet rich dram
- The Lakes - The One Moscatel Wine Cask Finished - The latest release in this crowd-pleasing English whisky range: fresh, floral and delicious
- Stateside - Aged 11 Years by Heroes & Heretics - A rare treat from this up-and-coming indie bottler - a stunning well-aged bourbon
- Paul John - Nirvana - Fantastic go-to sipping whisky from this Indian distillery - fruitiness abounds in this tropical dram
- Teeling - 18 Year Old Renaissance Series No.2 - An extraordinary well-aged single malt from this top notch family-owned Irish distillery
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!