Charity Edition Box and Virtual Live Tasting:
- Watch our virtual live tasting (originally aired on 10th March) where we hosted the 6 inspirational women behind these drams
- We're donating all proceeds from sales of this box equally to two charities, The Drinks Trust and Bristol Women's Voice
- Choose to top-up your donation by £3, £5 or £10 with the drop-down options
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for March 2021, Women in Whisky is a special charity edition box featuring 6 whiskies where women played a key part in their creation. In honour of International Women's Day on the 8th March 2021, we'll be donating all proceeds from this box to charity!
The six whiskies in this special charity edition box are:
- Tamnavulin, Double Cask - Classic Speyside single malt matured in American oak and finished in sherry
- J.J. Corry, The Hanson - Small batch blend of three casks of Irish grain whiskey, aged between 4 and 10 years
- Nc'nean, Organic Single Malt - Recently released organic single malt scotch from nature-focused, sustainabilty-minded distillery
- Compass Box, Hedonism - Luxurious blended grain scotch whisky from award winning whisky blenders
- Penderyn, Celt - Welsh single malt whisky aged in ex-bourbon, then finished in ex-peated casks
- Cardrona, Just Hatched - A 3 year old marriage of ex-bourbon and ex-sherry cask single malt from this picturesque New Zealand distillery
All proceeds from sales of this box will be donated to The Drinks Trust and Bristol Women's Voice. If you'd like to make an additional donation, choose to top up your donation by £3, £5 or £10 from the drop-down options. If you choose to join our tasting club, you'll then save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99).
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
Please note: Please allow up to 5 days (1 working week) for delivery. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!