Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£29.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter
Please note: Please allow 5 days (1 working week) for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability premium box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for November 2020, Whisky And Wood is a special edition set featuring six Scotches that showcase the wonderful and diverse relationship between whisky and wood.
A scintillating array of cask types and maturation methods awaits, guaranteeing the taste buds an extraordinary treat. Sláinte!
The six premium whiskies in this high-end tasting flight are:
- Jura - Aged 12 Years - A modern classic from the Hebridean island of Jura - soft, sweet and with a hint of smoke
- The Whisky Works - King of Trees 10 Year Old - A very rare whisky aged in a very rare wood - Scottish Oak, to be precise
- Tamnavulin - Sherry Cask Edition - Three different sherry casks impart their decadent flavour into this rich Speysider
- The Whisky Works - Quartermaster 11 Year Old - Four transatlantic elements come together in this unique blended Scotch
- Jura - 21 Year Old Tide - A sweet and smoky ode to island life, aged in ex-bourbon barrels for 21 long years
- Dalmore - King Alexander III - At least 6 unique cask types go into this luxurious and highly sought-after single malt. Must be tried to be believed!
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends.