Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99)
Please note: Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for July 2021, Spectrum of Smoke explores the many varieties of smoky flavours in whisky.
One of the most divisive style factors in whisky, smoke is loved passionately by many and reviled by plenty. But, between sweet, delicate Speysides and peat-monster Islays, we believe the spectrum of smoke offers something surprising for everyone to enjoy!
The six whiskies in this limited edition box are:
- Loch Lomond - Open Special Edition 2021 - Gentle peat smoke underlies this single malt, created in partnership with Scottish pro golfer Colin Montgomerie
- Benromach - Château Cissac Wood Finish - Parsimonious use of peat in this Speyside malt complements fabulous Bordeaux red wine casks
- The English Whisky Co - The English Smokey - Peated to 45ppm, this English single malt proves that the Scots aren't the only ones capable of making great peated whisky
- Amrut - Fusion - A true meeting of East and West: barley grown in India, and peated barley from Scotland interweave in this Indian single malt
- Ledaig - Sinclair Series, Rioja Cask Finish - Punchy Scottish Island peat smoke meets spicy Spanish Rioja red wine casks
- That Boutique-y Whisky Co. - Bruichladdich - Batch 15 11 year old - 11 year old single malt from this Islay distillery better known for its unpeated whiskies
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 12.5ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!