Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£22.50)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£27.50)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for May 2019, "Regional Rumble" celebrates two fantastic Scottish whisky festivals - The Spirit of Speyside & the Campbeltown Festival of Malts - pitting an epic Speyside trio against three very special Campbeltown drams.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Glen Scotia - Rum Cask Finish, 2003 Vintage - A sell-out limited edition released for the Campbeltown Malts Festival in May 2019, with a cracking rum cask finish.
- BenRiach - Curiositas Peated, Aged 10 Years - Our Founder Chris' first ever bottle of whisky. He still loves the dreamy combo of sweet and smoke.
- Springbank - Aged 12 Years, Cask Strength - A whopping cask strength small batch seasonal release from this iconic Campbeltown distillery.
- Glenfarclas - 105, Cask Strength - An equally whopping cask strength sherry bomb from the famous Speyside distillery. Christmas cake in a glass!
- Speyburn - Aged 18 Years - A brand new release celebrating 18 years in service for distillery manager Bobby Anderson. Great stuff.
- Glen Scotia - 2009 Single Cask, Shop Bottling - Available ONLY in the distillery shop in Campbeltown, we snuck a few bottles-worth into our boxes as a very exclusive 6th dram. Lucky you! [Note: Not pictured!]
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.