Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for August 2020, in Lowland Showdown we pit three compelling Lowland malts against three enticing Lowland grains in a very tasty regional tête-à-tête.
Whether you’re a malt maniac or go gaga for grain, you’re bound to find a Lowlander to go loony over!
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Glasgow 1770 - The Original - The first ever release from this young distillery, marking a new whisky era in Glasgow!
- Bladnoch - 10 Year Old - A very premium single malt from the "Queen of the Lowlands".
- The Epicurean - Edinburgh Edition, Cask Strength - A cask strength malt blend from a limited edition of just 600 bottles.
- Whisky Broker - North British, Aged 12 Years - A compelling youthful single grain from this hidden gem of an indie bottler.
- Old Particular - Port Dundas, 13 Years Old - A rare chance to sample a dram from a closed distillery. Enjoy it while you can!
- Whisky Broker - Cameronbridge, Aged 36 Years - A remarkably old single grain Scotch - a firm favourite style here at The Dram Team.
Monthly whisky too much? After ordering, drop a note to our Whisky Butler at Woodhouse@thedramteam.co.uk and he can change your order frequency.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.