Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for September 2020, this edition of Incredible Indies features whisky treasure-hunters extraordinaire The Single Cask, experts at seeking out unusual and high quality Scotches. An all cask-strength high-impact treat for the taste buds.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Linkwood - 2011, Aged 8 Years - Lively, fruity and refreshing single malt from this little-known Speyside distillery
- Benrinnes - 2009, Aged 10 Years - A sweet and juicy take on this notoriously "meaty" Speysider.
- Auchroisk - 2008, Aged 11 Years - A rarely bottled single malt full of zesty citrus and spice flavours.
- Blair Athol - 2011, Aged 8 Years - Elegant, refined and wise beyond its years - a Highland hidden gem
- Caol Ila - 2013, Aged 6 Years - A young, vibrant and very smoky whisky from one of Islay's best
- Girvan - 1990, Aged 29 Years - Remarkably well-aged single grain, full of mouthwatering complexity
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 10ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends.