Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£22.50)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£27.50)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for August 2019, "Hidden Gems" features six well-kept whisky secrets, showcasing little-known drams from Scotland and beyond that are highly deserving of some spotlight..
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
- Longrow - Red, Aged 11 Years, Pinot Noir Cask Matured - A sold-out release from the iconic Springbank distillery, finished for 3 yearas in Pinot Noir Barriques from New Zealand. Stunning stuff!
- anCnoc - Peatheart, Batch 1 - A small-batch release of lovely peated Highland single malt from the Knockdhu distillery.
- High Coast - Hav, Oak Spice - Tucked away in Sweden, this new distillery is producing some serious high quality spirit.
- Berry Bros & Rudd - Glenlossie 9 Years Old - Also highly prized for blending, Glenlossie rarely sees the light of day as a single malt. A delicate & floral delight.
- That Boutique-y Whisky Co. - Strathmill, Batch 5, Aged 11 Years - Normally featured in "J&B Rare" blends and rarely released as single malt, this is a fascinating expression from our favourite quirky indie bottlers.
- Loch Lomond - 1999 Vintage, Paul Lowrie Autograph Edition - A very special edition celebrating golfer Paul Lawrie's Open win in 1999, and showcasing the unique Loch Lomond spirit.
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- What's in our boxes?
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a super-premium bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85), and the Sixth Dram tips the scale at anything from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.