Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99)
Please note: Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for May 2021, English Distilleries Edition celebrates 6 fantastic malts from some of the best English distilleries.
Staunch scotch fanatics, prepare to be amazed! We've pushed the boat out to bring you 6 of the best English whiskies we could get our hands on, featuring very recent releases, the oldest English whisky bottled to date, and no less than two exclusive cask samples.
The six whiskies in this special edition box are:
- Circumstance - Barley in Progress Aged 1 Year - Bristol's newest whisky distillery Circumstance provide a taste of things to come
- Filey Bay - Flagship - Yorkshire-based "field to glass" distillery's aptly-named Flagship single malt whisky
- The Lakes - The Whiskymaker's Reserve No.4 - Hot-off-the-press: the 4th sherry-led single malt release from The Lakes Whiskymaker's Reserve range
- Cotswolds Distillery - Founder's Choice - Widely acclaimed cask-strength single malt release from this Cotswolds-based distillery
- English Whisky Co. - 11 Year Old - An 11 year old single malt from England's oldest whisky distillery
- Bimber - Cask Sample - PX Finish - A rare PX sherry cask-finished single malt from this highly sought-after London distillery
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 12.5ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!