Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save on every box thereafter (subscriber rate £29.99)
Please note: Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery via premium courier service with text/email notifications. UK only. Product images illustrative, whisky selections vary. This product contains alcohol. By purchasing this product, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for June 2021, Cask Magic is an exploration of the humble cask and how it transforms whisky.
Each whisky in this box was chosen to showcase a distinctively different approach to the mysterious process of cask maturation. Some say whisky ageing is an art, others a science; we say it's magic!
The six whiskies in this special edition box are:
- Fettercairn - Aged 12 Years - Famously fruity 12 year old single malt aged in ex-bourbon casks
- Jura - Rum Cask Finish - Classic Jura we all know and love - but with an exotic rum cask twist
- Mackmyra - Gruvguld - Meaning "gold from the mine", this malt was aged 50m under ground in a Swedish mine
- Compass Box - The Story of the Spaniard - Spanish wine and Sherry casks elevate this sumptuous blend of high quality Scotch malts
- Cotswolds Distillery - Peated Cask - Cotswolds' highly acclaimed single malt gets a smoky twist from ex-peated quarter casks
- The Whisky Works - 20 Year Old Speyside - Twenty-year-old single malt from a now-shuttered Speyside distillery meets rare cognac casks
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- How it works...
- What's in our boxes?
All our tasting sets come in a beautifully designed presentation box and contain:
- Five 25ml samples of high-quality whisky
- A bonus 12.5ml taster of a super-premium bottle
- A set of cards with interesting facts and tasting notes for each whisky
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies, typically averaging £50 a bottle, with the special 10ml taster being £125+.
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the specific whiskies listed in the product description.
For Tasting Club and gift subscription options, the first box will be one of our recent monthly editions, often the current box of the month (if it hasn't sold out!).
Generally, our boxes are Scotch-centric and focus on single malts, but we love to surprise and delight our drinkers with other high-quality and delicious styles of whisky too, often featuring eye-opening world whiskies and premium blends. We're all whisky fans here too, and we only put a whisky in the box that we also would want to taste!