Join our monthly tasting club and:
- Save £10 on your first box by entering the code "BOX-OF-THE-MONTH" at checkout (£24.99)
- Automatically save £5 on every box thereafter (£29.99)
Please note: UK only. Price includes premium delivery service by courier, with text/email notifications. Typically dispatched next working day.
A limited-availability box and The Dram Team's Whisky Tasting Club box of the month for January 2020, A Regional Romp is an exploration of Scotland's six fantastic whisky regions.
The six premium whiskies in this box are:
Auchentoshan - 12 Years Old - A beautifully sippable and smooth triple distilled Lowland dram
Longrow - Peated - A very high quality peated whisky from an iconic Campbeltown distillery
Jura - Seven Wood - This dram from the very popular Island distillery of Jura draws whisky from SEVEN different cask types, wow!
Glen Moray - Rhum Agricole Cask Finish Project - An innovative limited edition rum cask finished Speysider from Glen Moray
Balblair - Aged 12 Years - A classic Highland whisky from Balblair, rich and fruity.
Bowmore - Aged 19 Years French Oak Barrique - An extremely special 19 year old Scotch from the highly sought-after Bowmore (a £130 bottle!)
Monthly whisky too much? Click here to get this box and become a member of our quarterly tasting club instead.
- What's in our boxes?
- How it works...
Each carefully curated tasting set comes in a beautifully designed presentation box containing:
- Five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A bonus “Sixth Dram”: A 10ml sample of a more special bottle
- A set of deluxe cards with tasting notes and a drop of insight into what makes each whisky special
Our whiskies are not ordinary whiskies: The first five in each set typically average £50 RRP for a full bottle (ranging from £25 to as high as £85).
Our bonus "Sixth Dram" is always something special - either a less common or more unusual dram, or something super-premium (typically from £125 to £300 RRP for a full bottle!).
For any of our one-off boxes, you will get the whiskies specified in the product description.
For subscription options, here are some examples of the exciting range of whiskies that we have included in some of our previous tasting flights:
Scotchy Scotch Scotch: Our first ever curation, an incredible tasting tour of the Scottish whisky regions, featuring a stunning line up of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies.
- Worldwide Whiskies: This was a wondrous worldwide whisky exploration, encompassing some of the best whiskies the globe has to offer from Ireland, Japan, America, Canada, and even India and New Zealand.
- Incredible Indies: We celebrated the very best of independent bottlers, with a line up featuring six very special whiskies from six incredible independents.