Our box of the month for March 2018 is out now, and it is our first ever cask strength edition.
This very special Cask Strength Edition features a tasty set of whiskies all bottled at cask strength - not diluted to typical bottling strengths (of 40-46%), and therefore packing maximum flavour.
It might just be our punchiest box yet!
Here's the six superb drams we've managed to cram in to a single box - be warned, do NOT consume in one sitting...
- Springbank - Cask Strength - Aged 12 Years - This by-allocation-only seasonal cask strength release from the legendary Springbank distillery of Campbeltown is a guaranteed sell out every year.
- Douglas Laing - Scallywag Cask Strength, Limited Edition No. 2 - The big brother version of this iconic Speyside blend is a real fruit-and-spice-bomb. A delicious drop.
- Ian Macleod's - 'As we get it' - Cask Strength Islay Single Malt - A little-known release from a famous distillery on the infamously peaty Island of Islay. Peaty but light and fresh too.
- The Glenrothes - Abbey Whisky Exclusive - 2006 Single Cask #5469 - An extra-special cask bottled exclusively for the 10th anniversary of popular whisky shop www.abbeywhisky.com.
- Glengoyne - Cask Strength Batch No. 005 - Abounds with the sherried goodness that Glengoyne is known for.
- Glen Moray - 1994 Sherry Cask Finish - Distillery Edition - A distillery-only edition, which we managed to get our hands on especially for this box. One of our top 3 drams from 2017!
You can grab yourself a box here, or if you fancy treating yourself to a box as tasty as this every month, then subscribe here to save 10% on our monthly exclusive releases (or here if 6 whiskies every 3 months is more your pace...)
Already one of our beloved subscribers? Let us know what you think of the box - and if you've not tucked in yet, make sure to have your water dropper at the ready!
Warmest whisky wishes,
(Founder, The Dram Team)