Before reading this, ensure you head over here and help us out. With less than 24 hours to go till launch goes live, we're going to get your whisky engines revving by announcing our Month 2 curation: "Worldwide Whiskies".
That's right - for our second month’s curation, we're grabbing our passports and heading off to explore the wider world of whisky. September can't come fast enough.
We've got fantastic whiskies from the world's next biggest whisky producers after Scotland.
You can check out our Instagram for some lovely pictures we already posted, and here're the full details of each whisk(e)y:
- Ireland: A delightfully peated Irish single malt, the Connemara 12 Year Old
- Japan: The cult-classic cask-strength Japanese blend, Nikka from the Barrel
- America: A quintessential American bourbon, Michter's US no.1
- Canada: A sherry-finished small batch blend from Canadian Club
- India: The aptly-named Brilliance, a single malt by Paul John of India.
- Our Sixth Dram, New Zealand: We finish with an antipodean flourish, an intriguing 22 year old single cask “Sixth Dram” by The New Zealand Whisky Co. from a closed distillery, no less!
We hope that has your taste buds tingling in anticipation.
Keep an eye out for more quick updates, they'll be coming fast and furious from now on.
Warmest whisky wishes,
Chris, Greg and James